Salted Caramel is the best thing ever and a super special ingredient makes it sooo much better… CHICKPEAS
I know it sounds weird but these are honestly amazing! Sweet fudgy and moist. absolute heaven!!
Grab these ingredients and bake 🙂
70g peanut butter
50g ground almonds
50g coconut sugar
30ml pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
15g cacao butter
1/2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp maple
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
2. Drain and rinse the chickpeas then add all the base ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Line a baking tray with coconut oil and place the base ingredients in the tray. Bake for 25 mins, then leave to cool.
4. Melt all the caramel ingredients together in a pan over a low heat then drizzle over the blondies.
5. Place in the freezer for 20 mins until the caramel has set then enjoy!!!