This is absolute heaven! I mean who doesn’t love banana bread? And this cinnamon topping compliments it soo well.
Grab these ingredients and bake 🙂
200g Wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking poweder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
250g mashed bananas
4 tbsp agave syrup
3 large eggs
150ml natural low fat yoghurt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp Wholemeal flour
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda
3. Mix bananas, agave, eggs and yoghurt until fully combined
4. Stir wet mixture into dry ingredients
5. Pour into a brownie tin/baking tray
6. Mix cinnamon, coconut oil and Wholemeal flour until crumbles form and sprinkle this over the banana bread batter.
7. Cook for 35 mins until a knife comes out clean.