Sweet Potato Boats with Beans, Bulgar Wheat, Guacamole and Cheese
This Loaded Mexican heaven is one of my all time favourite recipes, so full of colour and tastes absolutely delicious!
Grab these ingredients and go!
Handful of Kidney beans
Handful of Bulgar Wheat
Grated cheddar cheese
Guacamole: 1 ripe Avocado 1/4 Onion finely chopped 1/4 Tomato finely chopped 1/4 Lime 1/4 Green Chilli
1. Chop sweet potato in half and bake for 1 hour at 180 degrees.
2. Mix together ripe avocado, chopped onions and tomatoes.
3. Add the chopped green chillies to the avocado mixture, squeeze lime and mix well.
4. Once sweet potato is baked, add the kidney beans, bulgar wheat, guacamole and sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Enjoy with a side of veggies