A very easy and speedy dinner!
Mixed vegetables with prawns and brown rice in a tumeric & olive oil sauce.
I’m a big big fan of quick, simple and nutritious meals. We all lead such busy lives and eating healthily is portrayed to be so complex and time consuming! I’m trying to break that barrier with delicious speedy dinners to make healthier eating enjoyable!
2 chopped sweet potatoes
Handful of chopped broccoli
Handful of chopped cauliflower
2 handfuls of prawns
1 cup brown rice
1 tsp tumeric
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
Salt & pepper
1. Chop all the veggies and place into a baking tray
2. Mix together all the sauce ingredients in a cup and pour over the veggies
3. Add the prawns and mix all together
4. Bake for 20 mins at 200 degrees
5. Serve with brown rice (optional)