This gluten-free, dairy-free dessert is AMAZING!
A divine melt in your mouth chocolate tart is the best way to put it.
Grab these ingredients and get cooking!
1 cup almonds
1 cup pecans
15ml coconut oil
21g raw cacao powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
100g melted dark chocolate
1 tin coconut milk (drained without water)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Whizz together all the base ingredients in a food processor until the the mixture forms a sticky doughy consistency
2. Press base in a tart dish to about 1cm thickness
3. Place base in the freezer for 20 mins
4. Blend together the melted dark chocolate, coconut milk and maple until fully combined
5. Place the chocolate filling inside tart dish on top of the base ingredients
6. Freeze for 1 hour
7. Top with some berries and Enjoy!