So this insaaaaanely creamy, delicious and totally guilt free! I gave it to my dad without telling him what’s in it and he LOVED it! He couldn’t tell it was healthy.
grab these ingredients and blend!
100g pitted mejdool dates
60g almonds & Pecans
90g soaked cashews for 3 hours
20g coconut oil melted
1/2 cup coconut milk, drained (without water)
60ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1. Add dates to a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside. Add the nuts and blend until dough forms. It should stick.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin. Scoop in heaping 1 Tbsp amounts of crust and press with fingers. Set in freezer to firm up.
3. Add all filling ingredients to a vitamix and mix until very smooth.
4. Place filling on top of the base and freeze for 3 hours.
5. Remove cheesecake from muffin tins and enjoy.