Who doesn’t love a good chocolate bar? Sothis is absolutely DELICIOUS and super easy to make! I love making small snack bites to take into work. These are soo much better than the store bought Snickes bars- trust me!
grAB THESE INGREDIENTS AND MIX IT ALL UP!
For the nougat base:
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 and a half tbsp coconut flour
10 pitted mejdool dates
3 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp peanut butter
2 large handfuls of Pecans
1. Mix together all the nougat base ingredients together in a bowl until a dough forms. Then press into a container, leaving 2 cm base thickness, place into a freezer until Caramel is made.
2. In a saucepan on medium heat, add the dates and 2 tbsp hot water until dates have absorbed all the water and are soft.
3. Now make the caramel: Place in a food processor the dates, peanut butter and 1 more tbsp hot water. Blend until smooth- about 2 mins.
4. Place caramel on top of the base ingredients and sprinkle pecans on top. Freeze for 30 mins.
5. Add melted dark chocolate on top and freeze for 20 mins.