OCD…. Obsessive Cookie Disorder, who else is with me?
These cookies are my brothers favourite! They are absolutely amazing. Crispy yet gooey on the inside and taste just like Millies Cookies!
Grab these ingredients and bake 🙂
1 1/2 cup Whole meal flour
1 cup Coconut sugar
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp Cornstarch
Pinch of salt
1. Combine the coconut sugar, coconut oil and egg until light and fluffy (about 2/3 mins)
2. Fold in wholemeal flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt.
3. Add the dark choc chunks!
4. Roll into small balls and place on greased baking tray
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 9 mins!