These taste divine, a crumbly oat and almond base with a gooey date peanut butter caramel centre topped off with dark chocolate. These are one of my all time favourite desserts and I’m constantly taking these as little snacks to work! They’re perfect bite size 🙂
Grab these ingredients and get cooking!
15g Coconut oil melted
1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder (optional)
50ml raw Honey
140g pitted mejdool dates
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp organic peanut butter (optional)
1 tbsp hot water
1. Blend together in a food processor all the ingredients for the base (2 mins)
2. Press these ingredients into a square container till base is about 1cm thick
3. Blend together the caramel ingredients in a food processor until sticky (2/3mins)
4. Place the caramel on top of the base
5. Add the melted dark chocolate on top
6. Set in the fridge for 2 hours.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy