Sweet Potato Healthy Brownies
Yess I know what your thinking.. sweet potato in brownies?! BUT you should never judge a book by its cover and oooohhhh my goodness these are AMAZING.
Chocolatey, gooey yet crispy, the absolute perfect brownie. Who else is drooling?
grab these ingredients and bake!
3/4 cup ground almonds into almond flour
1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup, add extra for more sweetness
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix together the eggs, coconut oil and maple
3. Mix the dry ingredients: cacao powder, baking powder and ground almonds in a separate bowl (To grind almonds place in Vitamix/food processor)
4. Add the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined
5. Add the sweet potato
6. Bake for 30 mins
7. Remove from oven, try not to eat the whole tray!