These are my favourite burgers and taste amazing! They’re packed with so many vegetables but you can hardly taste any of them!
If you don’t fancy salmon you could use chicken as a substitute and it comes out amazing.
GRAB THESE INGREDIENTS AND GET COOKING!
1 fillet of salmon
2 grated carrots
Large handful of spinach
Large handful of broccoli
2 tbsp Mixed herbs
Salt & Pepper
1. Grind the salmon in a food processor for a few seconds until mushy.
2. Add the salmon to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the carrots, brocolli, herbs and salt pepper to the food processor and blend.
4. Add these vegetables along with the spinach to the bowl with the salmon.
5. Mix the egg in, and use a spoon to combine all ingredients together.
6. Oil a frying pan and scoop up a large spoon of mixture and fry on each side for 2 mins until cooked.